Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 496 British Columbia 95, Athalmer, BC V0A 1A0 |
|Phone number||+1 250-341-3777|
Opening hours Open now. Today: Open 24 Hours
|Sunday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 am — 11:59 pm |
Reviews about Tim Hortons
- 1 / 5By A & E MillerI'm a local so I visit this establishment often but unfortunately 9 times out of 10 I leave disappointed.
I've had to change what I order due to food that I'm allergic to and specifically ask not to be on my breakfast ends up on it. And even then, my new and simpler order still comes to me wrong, despite correctly saying my order and trying to articulate it whether inside or in the drive-thru. I'm upset because this is a reoccurrence and I can't keep driving back to have it corrected.
While most staff are friendly, there are many--especially the midnight and early morning crew--that are just plain rude and not at all friendly; especially when they have to fix their mistakes on my order.
I will be speaking to management about this issue.May 26, 2017
- 3 / 5By GC L...its Tim's. The store was closed though. It wasn't very late that I drive through. For being right on such a busy hwy I would expect they'd be fully open 24 hrs.February 01, 2017
- 5 / 5By reddeer newschaserworker remembered me from after shambhala. almost a year later lol good times..January 03, 2017
- 1 / 5By DD McgrueUnbelievable that this place has such a high rating! I would give them no stars if it were an option. To start off they falsely advertise combo pricing then charge extra for the drink. Question it and you get a snooty, canned answer about it being a new thing and they just haven't updated the signs yet. They also screwed up the order and then dumped the chili - cheese wedges upside down so they leaked all over everything. Not only that, but the food wasn't even that good. Didn't expect the world but the bread was dry, the sauce was skimpy, the "crispy potato wedges" were limp, soggy and cold. Just overall a bad experience. When you're passing through, take the few extra minutes and go towards invermere. There are many more options, better food and much nicer people.September 30, 2016
- 4 / 5By Philippe LurolThough this location is a little out of the main town, it is conveniently located on the highway. I am very satisfied with the service at this Tim Horton's. I so happen to come a few times and have found that the service is always great The food is usually right on par with the Chain's requirements. There is plenty of space to meet up with friends.August 11, 2016
How would you rate Tim Hortons?☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Menu of Restaurant, Cafe and Bakery Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is a inexpensive restaurant, cafe and bakery based in Athalmer, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.